2/15/09

Worst movies of 2009

I've decided to start a new blog chronicling the worst movies I see each year. Keep in mind, I am not a critic. I am not paid to watch movies. I see what I think looks good and worth the roughly fifty bucks I'll end up shelling out on a night at the movies. Therefore, you will never (knock on wood) see a Olsen twins or Steven Segal movie on these lists. A couple of caveats: I do have a daughter, turning six this year, who will drag me to the occasional crap-fest (Doogal, The Tale of Despereaux), a wife who will drag me to a different kind of crap-fest (Twilight), and I, myself, am a sucker for 3D movies (see below), since (like decent popcorn) you can only get that kind of corny, greasy, bad-for-you fun in the theater.

1. Bride Wars
2. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
3. My Bloody Valentine 3D
4. Knowing
5. Adventureland
6. Paul Blart: Mall Cop
7. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
8. He's Just Not That Into You
9. Friday the 13th
10. The Uninvited

No comments: